Providers stay informed of the big changes and latest news in healthcare with our provider newsletter. Click here to read the current issue.
PIC Patient Experience Survey
In order to assist our member primary care practices, Partners In Care has developed a custom Patient Experience Survey.
Download the survey here.
For more information check out the latest issue of our newsletter.
Helping Providers Address the Impact of Healthcare Reform… and Thrive
Partners In Care, Corp. is a physician-owned provider network and healthcare management company established in 1995. Our provider network is comprised of over 700 medical professionals including primary care physicians, multi-specialty physicians, and clinicians located primarily in Central and Southern New Jersey. Join Us!
Some of the benefits and services that you will enjoy as a Partner In Care provider are as follows:
No Annual Dues or Signup Fees:
- Primary Care Physicians, Specialist, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Shared savings – Medicare and commercial health plan ACOs
- Service fees for care collaboration
- Increased patient scheduling
- Group purchasing power and health plan contracting
- Strategic alliances with health plans and other service providers
- Your continued independent practice and ownership
- Full flexibility for opting out
- Ability to maintain existing health plan contracts
- Full Affordable Care Act compliance support
- Group negotiating and contracting
- Complete review of billing and collection processes
- Monitoring of health plan adherence to negotiated rates
- Health IT and EMR support
Clinical and ACO
- Population Health Management
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Care Coordination
- Disease Management
- Readmission Reduction
To sign up, please contact us at (732) 246-0291 or email@example.com