Mission & Values
To be the Clinically Integrated Network of choice for independent physicians in New Jersey for population health services. We will enable our client practices to successfully navigate the ongoing transition from volume to value through the use of evidence-based practice, data driven change management, and clinical decision support. Our partnership with our client practices will result in better physical and financial health to the patient’s, practices and employers in the communities that we serve.
To create a healthcare ecosystem that supports physician independence while providing the best model for patient health. We will maximize clinical and financial outcomes for the patient population we serve, partnering with them to optimize their individual experience to care, increasing their healthy days, and minimizing total cost of care.
- Preserve the independent practice of medicine
- Use data to inform decisions
- Implement evidence-based interventions
- Innovate and transform our current system by:
- Engaging physicians as active partners
- Engaging patients as active members